The following reports and Enquiry answers has been produced by SBU on Covid-19:
SBU Policy support
Post COVID-19 – effective treatment and rehabilitation
Long-term symptoms of the disease Covid-19
Prioritisation of scientific evidence gaps
Priority setting of future research into long-term symptoms of Covid-19 infection (post-acute sequelae of Covid-19 or Long Covid)
SBU Enquiry Service
- Covid-19 and pregnancy
- Risk for transmission of viral infection during treatment with non-invasive ventilation using CPAP or BiPAP
- Effectiveness of non-invasive ventilation in the treatment of acute respiratory failure due to coronavirus
- Risk for transmission of viral infection during treatment with nebuliser or high-flow nasal cannula
- Clinical Frailty Scale in prediction of mortality, disability and quality of life for patients in need of intensive care
- Impact on coagulation due to coronavirus
Enquiry responses are always written in Swedish, but title and introduction is always translated to English and all tables are in English also in the Swedish version. We are planning to translate the response to question 1 above (the one on Clinical frailty scale) in full to English and it will be posted here once it is finalised.
* PICO is short for patient/population/problem,intervention/index test, comparison/control and outcome.