How accessible is the website?
We are aware of that part of our site are not fully accessible. For more information about non-accessible content, please see below.
What can you do if you cannot use parts of the site?
If you need information from www.sbu.se that is not available to you, please contact us:
Phone number +46 8 412 32 00
Report any shortcomings of the accessibility of the website
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of our website. If you discover problems that are not described on this page, or if you believe that we do not comply with the legal requirements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the existence of the problem.
The Agency of Digital Government is responsible for supervising the documents on accessibility according to the Act on the accessibility of digital public services. If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your feedback, please contact The agency of digital government.
Technical information about website accessibility
This site is in part in compliance with the Act on the accessibility of digital public services, due to the deficiencies described below.
Incompatibility with the legal requirements:
- We use a graphical Captcha that doesn't have an alternative description of what the image is for.
- Some of the tables do not follow the accessibility principles. Tables may not have proper html markup of column headings and scope.
- Not all PDF files are accessible. For example, there is no title, language definition, or alt text for images. Documents are not marked with the correct header structure, and tables are not marked correctly. Documents do not always reflow on smaller screens. Forms input fields are missing labels.
- Alt text does not always describe the image or the purpose of the image in detail.
- There is no warning that some links will open in a new window.
- There is text that is presented as images.
- Some of the previous video content on the website has no audio description
How we tested the website
The consulting company Funka has carried out an independent review of sbu.se based on the WCAG 2.1 AA standard during the period 2019-08-28 to 2019-09-18. The report was last updated on 18 September 2020.
Page updated 2021-10-12