Medical and Social Science & Practice
The SBU newsletter presents and disseminates the results of the SBU reports, describes ongoing projects at the agency, informs about assessment projects at sister organisations, and promotes interest in scientific assessments and critical reviews of methods in health care and social services.
Medical and Social Science & Practice is published quarterly in Swedish and circulated to caregivers and decision makers in the Swedish healthcare system. A special English issue is published yearly.
Read the articles
- Facing residual uncertainty
- The crystal ball is always hazy - Editorial
- What predictions lead to better decisions?
- Reliable review requires thorough literature search
- Can prognostic studies be trusted?
- ‘Correlation’ does not equal ‘causation’
- Reliable findings are within reach
- Critical issues for clinical guidelines