Which systematic reviews have evaluated the treatment of offenders of intimate partner violence?
- Gilchrist G, Munoz JT, Easton CJ. Should we reconsider anger management when addressing physical intimate partner violence perpetration by alcohol abusing males? A systematic review. Aggression and Violent Behavior 2015;25:124-132.
- Wilson IM, Graham K, Taft A. Alcohol interventions, alcohol policy and intimate partner violence: a systematic review. BMC Public Health 2014;14:881.
- Feder L, Wilson DB. A meta-analytic review of court-mandated batterer intervention programs: Can courts affect abusers' behavior? Journal of Experimental Criminology 2005;1:239-262.
- Karakurt G, Whiting K, Esch C, Bolen SD, Calabrese JR. Couples therapy for intimate partner violence: A systematic review and meta‐analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy 2016;42:567-583.
- Smedslund GC-A, J., Dalsbo TK, Steiro AK, Winsvold A. Cognitive behavioural therapy for men who physically abuse their female partner. 2011: .
- McMurran M. Motivational interviewing with offenders: A systematic review. Legal and Criminological Psychology 2009;14:83-100.
- Tarzia L, Forsdike K, Feder G, Hegarty K. Interventions in Health Settings for Male Perpetrators or Victims of Intimate Partner Violence. Trauma Violence & Abuse 2017:1524838017744772.
- Arias E, Arce R, Vilariño M. Batterer intervention programmes: A meta-analytic review of effectiveness. Psychosocial Intervention 2013;22:153-160.
- Akoensi TD, Koehler JA, Lösel F, Humphreys DK. Domestic violence perpetrator programs in Europe, Part II: A systematic review of the state of evidence. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology 2013;57:1206-1225.
- Stover C, Meadows A, Kaufman J. Interventions for intimate partner violence: review and implications for evidence-based practice (Structured abstract). In: Professional Psychology, Research and Practice; 2009. p 223-233.
- Babcock JC, Green CE, Robie C. Does batterers' treatment work? A meta-analytic review of domestic violence treatment. Clinical Psychology Review 2004;23:1023-1053.
- Wathen CN, MacMillan HL. Interventions for violence against women: scientific review. Jama 2003;289:589-600.
Miriam Entesarian Matsson, Therese Åström and Agneta Brolund at SBU.