The Swedish government has given SBU the task to evaluate the scientific support for the treatment of hyperemesis. Hyperemesis is a severe form of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy that leads to affected general condition, weight loss and dehydration. It is the most common cause of hospitalization during early pregnancy.
To evaluate the scientific evidence of different interventions for hyperemesis.
- Ing-Marie Claesson, Associate Professor, Reg. Midwife, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Hospital in Linköping
- Maria Forslund, PhD, Chief Physician, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg
- Hanna Sahlin Ulfsdottir, PhD, University Midwife, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
- Marie-Therese Vinnars, PhD, Resident Physician, Women’s Department Region Västernorrland
- Annicka Hedman, Project Manager
- Nathalie Peira, Assistant Project Manager
- Emma Wernersson, Project Administrator
- Hanna Olofsson, Information Specialist