The project is a government assignment to perform a systematic review about about health care interventions and management in the context of long term sick leave.
The aim is to investigate effects of various interventions and ways to manage sick leave in persons with a diagnosis putting them at risk of long term sick leave. The report will include a cost analysis and and analysis of ethical considerations.
- Gunnar Bergström, Professor, University of Gävle
- Therese Eskilsson, Associate Professor, University of Umeå
- Emilie Friberg, Associate Professor, Karolinska Institutet
- Sara Holmberg, Associate Professor, MD, Linneaus University
- Lars Lindblom, Associate Professor, University of Linköping
- Per Lytsy, Project Manager
- Annicka Hedman, Assistant Project Manager
- Anna Ringborg, Health Economist
- Maria Ahlberg, Project Administrator
- Ann Kristine Jonsson, Information Specialist