Within the framework of SBU's government assignment to educate and disseminate knowledge about scientific compilations of knowledge within the social services, it is included to compile the scientific basis regarding standardized investigation methods (instruments) for children and young people who are investigated within the social services.
The purpose of the project is to identify and present relevant standardized assessment methods (standardized instruments) that can be used to assess children and young people's need for support and protection in connection with an investigation being carried out in accordance with ch. 11, Section 1 of the Social Services Act. This includes presenting the psychometric properties of standardized assessment methods and their relevance to Swedish social services.
- Martin Bergström, senior lecturer, Associate Professor School of Social work, Lund university
- Petter Gustavsson, Professor in psychometrics, Karolinska institutet
- Birgitta Persdotter, senior lecturer in social work Karlstad University
- Therese Åström, Project Manager
- Christel Hellberg, Assistant Project Manager
- Knut Sundell, Ccoordinator
- Ann Kristine Jonsson, Information Specialist
- Anna Attergren Granath, Project Administrator