SBU have been assigned to prioritize scientific knowledge gaps within the area of cesarean section. The method used for this is based on the method of James Lind Alliance.
The goal is to let patients, their close relatives, and the professionals within the area together reach agreement concerning the most important issues within the area. This project will have a wider perspective than normally, when using the method of James Lind Alliance. The purpose is to let stake holders identify and prioritize needs for knowledge and development of the health care concerning cesarean section.
- Ellika Andolf, professor obstetrics och gynecology, Karolinska Institutet
- Mia Fernando, physiotherapist, writer and lecturer
- Karin Källén, professor clinicl epidemiology, Lund University
- Jonatan Alvan, Project Manager
- Karin Rydin, Project Manager
- Emma Werenersson, Project Administrator