SBU assess relevant and well-conducted research and investigate what effect different interventions have, if there are any risks or ethical problems, and what is most cost-effective in the areas of health care, dentistry, social services, and within the areas of functional disability and work environment.
The Swedish government has instructed SBU to review the current knowledge regarding social interventions for preventing youth crimininaly. The instruction is to review govermental guidelines, recomendations and technical reports published by and for the nordic countries.
The aim of this review is to summarize methods to prevent youth criminality in each nordic country and to analyze whether there are any similarities and differences between the countries.
- Felipe Estrada, Professor, Stockholm University
- Veronika Burcar Alm, Aassociate Professor, Lund University
- Therese Skoog, Professor, Göteborg University
- Maral Jolstedt, Project Manager
- Uliana Hellberg, Assistant Project Manager
- Carl Gornitzki, Information Specialist
- Knut Sundell, Expert
- Anna Attergren Granath, Project Administrator
- Sofia Tranaeus, Head of Department