SBU has been commissioned by the Swedish government to review the positive and negative effects of going through the medical abortion at home. A medical abortion consists of two drugs taken 24-48 hours a part. In Sweden women take the first drug at a clinic and today most women choose to take the second drug at home.
To review the positive and negative effects of going through the whole medical abortion at home.
- Kristina Gemzell Danielsson, Professor, Gynecologist Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm
- Jan Brynhildsen, Professor, Gynecologist, Örebro University and Örebro University Hospital, Örebro
- Ingela Lindh, PhD, Midwife, University of Gothenburg and Head of Unit at Midwife Clinic, Region Västra Götaland, Gothenburg
- Susanne Johansson, Project Manager
- Anna Christensson, Assistant Project Manager
- Emma Wernersson, Project Administrator
- Klas Moberg, Information Specialist