Publications from EUnetHTA
Relative Effectiveness Assessments (REA) are health technology assessments consisting of four domains in the HTA Core Model®.
The EUnetHTA Rapid REAs include the following four domains:
- Health Problem and Current Use of the Technology
- Description and technical characteristics of technology
- Clinical Effectiveness
EUnetHTA decided to focus on these four elements because they are considered both important and transferable, i.e. usable in several countries. Besides these four domains, additional domains (i.e. economic evaluation, ethical, organisational, social and legal aspect of the introducing the technology) can be considered on a national level.
Joint Assessment on Pharmaceuticals
- PTRCR15 – Remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19. PICO and Evidence gaps (29 September)
- PTJA06 – Polatuzumab vedotin in combination with bendamustine and rituximab for the treatment of relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) who are not candidates for haematopoietic stem cell transplant (13 February)
- PTJA08 – Siponimod for the treatment of adult patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS) with active disease evidenced by relapses or imaging features of inflammatory activity (13 February)
- PTJA12 Glasdegib in combination with low-dose cytarabine, for the treatment of newly diagnosed de novo or secondary acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) in adult patients who are not candidates for standard induction chemotherapy
- PTJA14 - Pretomanid in combination with bedaquiline and linezolid in adults for the treatment of pulmonary extensively drug-resistant (XDR), or treatment-intolerant or nonresponsive multidrug-resistant (MDR) tuberculosis (TB)
Collaborative Assessment on Other Technologies
- OCTA24 -The 24-hour blood pressure measurement device Mobil-OGraph® with the built-in algorithm ARCSolver® to measure arterial stiffness for the optimization of hypertension treatment and assessment of cardiovascular disease risk
- OTCA22 – POCT/ Point of care tests: D-DIMER AND TROPONIN (26 November)
- OTCA17 Lithium triborate (LBO) laser for photoselective vaporisation of the prostate (PVP) in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). (22 November)
- OTCA20 Prophylactic or therapeutic use of endoanchoring systems in endovascular aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR/TEVAR). (13 November)
- Screening for osteoporosis in the general population. Summary. (16 September)
- OTCA18 Regional hyperthermia for high-risk soft tissue sarcoma treatment. (15 May)
Ustekinumab for the treatment of adult patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC) who have had an inadequate response with, lost response to, or were intolerant to either conventional therapy or a biologic, or have medical contraindications to such therapies.This is a WP4 Joint Production.